Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] sat phones

Mark Erdos

I mounted my antenna to the cross bar on the back stays. Bob said not to mount it too high as it has no view downward. He provides enough cable to put the router at the nav station: http://www.creampuff.us/2013/11/geeky-stuff-part-one/

Bob also has 24v routers (with USB ports) and POE devices. If you tell him you want a set up like Cream Puff – he knows me. I also purchased my ships computer from him. Of course, Bill turned me on to him J

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us