From: Alexandre Uster von Baar
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:37 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Tricolor and Anchor light not working...

During my crossing from Kemah, Texas to Key West, Florida, I noted my Tri-color (nav light) stop working.
I didn't know my anchor light also stop working.

Today, I climb the mast (first time for me) changed it (for one I tried in the Lazarette and was working) and... still not working.
So I wonder if the SM2K had a cable which is known to get disconnected somewhere...

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Brown's Marina, Binini, Bahamas