Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 7:33 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: Looking for 12 batteries AUSTRALIA

How come you need 12, I can only fit 8 plus the engine battery. Up till now I have used Powersonic 12volt 110amp AGM batteries, available from their store in Yatla south Brisbane. There are other brands, one escapes me now but I did find they are available from Wynnum near Manly in Brisbane. If I cannot get down for a replacement, the batteries are available online, as long as you know what you want. I also found some suppliers with deliver for free or at very reasonable charges. TW3 is on the hard there at Bundy, we return next month, when will you be back yourself?

Barry and Robyn
Tradewinds III SM #171

Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .