From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Bill & Judy Rouse
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 8:34 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Stove for SM

Pat,

I do not have any idea and hope that I do not ever need to know. But, I was curious and started looking around via a Google Search and found this link which may be of interest to you: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f91/dickinson-2-burner-stove-woes-57796.html

Good luck, and BTW, we will be in the Caribbean late 2015 or Early 2016.

Bill

BeBe #387

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 12:46 PM, <sailw32@...> wrote:

We are going to purchase a Dickerson two burner stove today. I guess we would prefer a three burner, but it does not seem that there is enough room (depth) to fit. Has anyone with a pre SM 2000 been able to install a stove larger than a two burner.  Thanks, Pat SM #123