Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Swim Ladder

Mark Erdos

Terry,

As a fellow diver, I do not think the passerelle/swim ladder is not suitable to board the vessel with diving gear. This is an option I plan to install:

http://www.karinteam.com/en/modifications-amel/customisation-amel/item/28-echelle-de-bain

It is deep. It can be climbed while wearing fins.  It is easily dismounted for stowage in the lazarette while underway.

A modification to the stern bumper is required but doesn’t seem very extensive.

Hope this helps

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275