Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] choice Maramu vs Santorin

"famille-pannethier@tiscali.fr <famille-pannethier@...>

---------- Initial Header -----------

From : amelyachtowners@...
To : amelyachtowners@...
Cc :
Date : Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:03:40 -0000
Subject : [Amel Yacht Owners] choice Maramu vs Santorin

I was the owner of a Maramu 1978 for 4 years and was sailing before with a santorin sloop version. I have decided to change my Maramu but having taken into consideration, Inner space, lockers, rear aft drawing, cokpit... I would definitively stick on a Maramu which at least would be anyway less expensive in a ketch version.
Regarding the performances I Would say that they are equivalent and definitively prefer a Ketch version.

Finally I went for a SM ( Amel Recommandation) Which offers (if you compare with a well equiped Santorin Ketch) Much more for a " slight increase in price"

Best regards
Jacques
SM #109# SAKA

********** L'ADSL A 20 EUR/MOIS**********
Tiscali propose l'ADSL le moins cher du marché : 20 EUR/mois et le modem ADSL offert !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
Offre soumise à conditions.