Looking for a Sharki or older Maramu / Santorin

n33077@...

Hello Folks,
I'm reaching out to you as I am on the hunt for another boat:
1) Sharki
2) Older Maramu or Santorin
I prefer to stay no larger than 46 as I will single handing 90% of the time.  I have my Caliber up for sale [if you know of someone].
I reached out to Joel P for counsel, and I hope to locate a boat soon. Most of the ads seem dated or the boats have sold.  My budget ofr the new boat is apx.$100K [cough, cough].preferably less...

Anyway if you know of an available boat, please let me know offline.

Thank you

Regards,
Aras Grinius
n33077@...