Spare parts for Volvo D3 and Onan

lior 555 <lior246@...>

Dear all

Next May we are going to live on our Amel 54 and sail for longer time. It is difficult to decide what spare part I should/must always have on the boat. This is for sure very important issue and I know that there are never enough spare parts on the boat.
The biggest concern for me is the engine and the generator. I dont want to get stuck somewhere without engine...
Maybe you can write your experience. Now I would have time to buy it.

What spare part must be for the Volvo D3-110 and the Onan 11 KW on the boat?

Thanks a lot for your comments

Lior