Von: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] Im Auftrag von joemac4sail@...
Gesendet: Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014 15:06
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: Turkish marina, Santorin SSB grounding and Santorin holding tank

Hi Herbert

 Look in Files, then in Miscellanious and  you will find a file named ''Santorin Holding Tanks''. We followed the plans for the tanks. But one recommendation I would make, would be to make them a little narrower, 2 or 3cm would make a difference  . Also we did not put in a deck fitting for the pump out, but fitted the pump out connection to the top of the tank. The thinking being, two less holes cut in the deck. So far working fine.

Regards Joe

Regards Joe