Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Brunswick

Stephen Davis

Hi Kent,

We would love to hook up with you in the Keys. We plan on leaving Rio Dulce on a high tide at the beginning of May, and we should be leaving Isla Mujeres for the Dry Tortugas, and then Key West around mid May. Let's keep in touch, and we will sort it out when as we get closer to May.

Our plan is to keep the boat at the Bunswick Landing marina until next winter while we do some outfitting, and sorting the new old boat out. We are putting the house on the market in June, and will move aboard full time when it is sold.

Steve
Aloha
SM 072
Flyboyscd@...  cell:510-908-1835

On Monday, February 24, 2014, Kent Robertson <karkauai@...> wrote:

Hi Steve & Liz.
Saw you were coming to Brunswick in May. I'm at the Morningstar Marina at St Simons, but am planning a 5-6 wk trip down to Key West in May and June.  Would like to hook up for a beer/wine/rum when we're in the area.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Karkauai(at)yahoo(dot)com
(828)234-6819 Hickory NC

On Feb 24, 2014, at 6:01 PM, Stephen Davis <flyboyscd@...> wrote:

Thanks...yes we can commit, as we are planning a circumnavigation, and would like to have a spare. We currently own a home in Palm Coast, FL, USA (32137), and that would be good for shipping. The boat is in Rio Dulce, but we will be moving her to Brunswick, GA in May, which is closer to the house.

Regards,
Steve and Liz

On Monday, February 24, 2014, <atioceania@...> wrote:

Steve and Liz,

Congratulations. Where would you want it delivered to, if this order comes together (need at least 8 more people)? And can you commit with certainty? We don't want to be stuck with several extra motors - only wishing for one spare.

Fair winds,

Scott and DIane