Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 22 mm bayonet double contact bulbs

Steve Leeds

Bill,
West Marine carries both 25 and 10 watt navigation bulbs. 25 watt = 4810834; 10 watt = 4810826.

They have toll free phone numbers for many countries but I don't know where you are. Their international number is: (+1) 831 761-4800 and fax is:(+1) 831 761-4020.

Good luck,

Steve Leeds
Yacht MACCABEE
Sharki 121
Circumnavigator's Yacht Service
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

billklein48 <sidecar1@...> wrote:
--- In amelyachtowners@..., Steve Leeds
<yachtmaccabee@y...> wrote:
The bulbs used in the nav lights are the same as AQUASIGNAL bulbs
and can be found at most chandlers, 25 watt for port,starboard and
trilight and 10 watt for stern and anchor light. The big cabin lamp
bulb is different and I have not had much luck in finding one.

Steve Leeds
Yacht MACCABEE
Sharki 121
Circumnavigator's Yacht Service
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

billklein48 <sidecar1@v...> wrote:
Does anyone know a source of 22mm bayonet base double contact 12
volt/25 watt bubs as used in the nav lights and cabin lamp on my
Maramu?? Bill Klein, SV "Popeye"

Thanx for the info, but I still cant find a listing for this bulb
ANYWHERE. My local chandlery cannot find a listing. Do you know a
specific vender? Bill Klein, SV "Popeye"

La rochelle france La rochelle Sailing Boating magazine Boating
safety Caribbean sailing

Service.