Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: Turkish marina, Santorin SSB grounding and Santorin holding tank

Herbert Lackner

Thanks Eugene, Joe and Ian for your Support,

I contacted Henderson, they can deliver the “custom made” tank as installed in Ocean Hobo.  And I contacted Tek-Tanks, they have a standard product that I think would work as well, it is higher and has to be mounted on the bulkhead and the towel rail has to be removed but is maybe better from design (and just half the price). What do you think about it, is it possible to mount it there, any comments?

http://tektankslimited.com/60-litre-vertical-waste-tank-2099-p.asp

This group is a great help !

fair winds

Herbert