Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cockpit Table

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have mounted a Lagun table on the outside front of the rope-container below the mizzen mast. We choosed the large table and it works perfekt. It is always up.

You can see it on www.noa.se and choose english as language. Belive that you can buy it in USA as well.

I posted some pictures in the album Cockpit table, Extra. And you can see it in use, just finnished brakefast......

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila, SM232

Skickat från min iPad

2 mar 2014 kl. 22:52 skrev terencesingh@...:

We are looking for more details on how the cockpit table on the Super Maramu 2000 that is mounted to the rear of the captains chair is constructed. The standard cockpit table that came with our SM (1997)  is too large for every day use and we are looking for an alternative.

Thanks in advance.

Terry&Dena
SV Libby # 196
San Diego