Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cockpit Table

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

The U-bolt is to attach your lifeline, we have one next the the wheel as well.

You can turn the table around the pole that is attached to the rope-container (first arm), and you can swing the table around the arm that is attached to the first arm. You can not fold it, you just lift table and second arm from the first arm and stowe it away. You can remove the first arm as well if you like. If you follow the URL in y first mail, you will find the components and will understand how it works.

Oh, If I could attach pictures to the mail it would have been so much easier. But I have posted some more pictures that might enlight you.

/Annsofie
SY Lady Annila SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

3 mar 2014 kl. 17:19 skrev "Kent Robertson" <karkauai@...>:

Hi, Ann-Sophie,
I'm unclear as to the mounting bracket.  Is it attached to the middle of the table so that it rotates?  Can it be locked in any position?  Can it be folded down out of the way, or must it be removed and stowed?

On another note, what is the U-bolt for that is attached to the line holder by the table bracket?

I'm also looking for some different arrangement for the cockpit table, anyone else have other ideas?
Steady as she goes.
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243