SY Lady Annila
SM 232

Skickat från min iPad

4 mar 2014 kl. 10:30 skrev "Eugene Gilligan" <eugene.gilligan@...>:

Hi Kent,
The U-bolt did have a lanyard fitted for holding the engine
compartment cover upwards when servicing. The lanyard
had a end knot which connected to a slot in the cover.
Eugene

From: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2014, 21:19
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cockpit Table

Hi, Ann-Sophie,
I'm unclear as to the mounting bracket.  Is it attached to the middle of the table so that it rotates?  Can it be locked in any position?  Can it be folded down out of the way, or must it be removed and stowed?

On another note, what is the U-bolt for that is attached to the line holder by the table bracket?

I'm also looking for some different arrangement for the cockpit table, anyone else have other ideas?
Steady as she goes.
Thanks,
Kent
SM 243