Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Propeller removal on Santorin

karkauai

Hi Lars.  There are several threads on this site over the last few years.  See post #15667 and others in that thread. There is a nice description of how to change the seals and a drawing of the prop shaft and seals in the "Files" section.
It's not a difficult job.
Kent
SM243
Kristy
Brunswick GA USA

On Mar 10, 2014, at 1:54 PM, <yachtsalvagny@...> wrote:

Does anyone have an exploded drawing or list of the different parts (bearings, packings etc.) in the C-drive propeller shaft on a Santorin. I need to renew my packings due to seawater leaking into the C-drive oil but have not tried this before.

Any advice, checklist or the like is more than welcome!

Best regards
Lars
Santorin #79 Salvagny, currently in Denmark