From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of wolfgang buelow
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 12:54 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for 12 batteries AUSTRALIA

Hello Giovanni,

we hav since 3,5 years the scs225 from Trojan. They fit .

Regards

Wolfgang Buelow

ABORA

SM 405

Giovanni Testa schrieb am 10:10 Freitag, 14.Februar 2014:

Hi Mike and to all,

I'm looking for 12 batteries to replace old ones.

The boat is now at Bundaberg Port Marina AUS and I have a lot of problems to find 12 batteries to well place into our battery room.

More local shops don't give me prompt and professional support.

So I'm looking around ( now I'm at home, Venezia, Italy) to find or AGM ( better) or wet ( as my old ones). So please which is your opinion about TROJAN SCS 200?  Problem with their sizes( over all for hight ) ?

More please to all,  any suggestions to find here a good batteries store ( Brisbane,Bundaberg,Gladstone) ?

Thanks in advance to all

Giovanni TESTA

sv EUTIKIA SM 428

Bundaberg Port Marina