Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for 12 batteries AUSTRALIA

Giovanni TESTA

Hi to all,
I have solved the batteries problem. I have purchesed n 12 Australian Century AGM 120.
May be a good compromise between cost/performance, more they fit very well .
They are waiting for me at Bundaberg. As soon as I return on board, next April, I have to install them, hopefully without negative surprise.
Than I have to check them with our standard charging system. ( 30 A +100A chargers_Power Alternator 175 A)
Thanks again to all for very appreciated support and infos.
Gianni
sv EUTIKIA SM 428
Bundaberg AUS

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 8:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for 12 batteries AUSTRALIA

We used a group 31 truck batter . It is availableeverywhere. It was an exact replacement for out batteries.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of wolfgang buelow
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 12:54 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking for 12 batteries AUSTRALIA

Hello Giovanni,

we hav since 3,5 years the scs225 from Trojan. They fit ..

Regards

Wolfgang Buelow

ABORA

SM 405

Giovanni Testa schrieb am 10:10 Freitag, 14.Februar 2014:

Hi Mike and to all,

I'm looking for 12 batteries to replace old ones.

The boat is now at Bundaberg Port Marina AUS and I have a lot of problems to find 12 batteries to well place into our battery room.

More local shops don't give me prompt and professional support.

So I'm looking around ( now I'm at home, Venezia, Italy) to find or AGM ( better) or wet ( as my old ones). So please which is your opinion about TROJAN SCS 200?  Problem with their sizes( over all for hight ) ?

More please to all,  any suggestions to find here a good batteries store ( Brisbane,Bundaberg,Gladstone) ?

Thanks in advance to all

Giovanni TESTA

sv EUTIKIA SM 428

Bundaberg Port Marina

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 1:41 AM

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: [Amel] Xantrex Link 10 Battery Monitor - What you really need to know

To add to the info from Gary Silver ref Peukert Constant, I am using Trojan SCS 200 batteries. The Peukert Constant is 2.22

Mike Gough,

SM 378

Error! Filename not specified.

Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .

Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.