Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Jdrex s40 L connector and manual bilge pump henderson

Mark Erdos

If shopping in the USA this is available from any hardware store. However, it is not a plumbing item. It is an irrigation item and will be found in the lawn irrigation department.


Cream Puff SM2K #275

Join to automatically receive all group messages.