RE ais antenna

john martin <symoondog@...>

Please... Could every one take a second to delete [amel yacht owners] from the subject line before replying.  John

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: yahoogroups@...
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:50:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ais antenna

Pat, I thought that bird cage thing was a TV antenna, but maybe it was a combo TV and AM/FM Radio that Amel used if you bought the TV option. BeBe did not have that antenna or the TV option...so AIS was easy for me.

Sorry my suggestion does not work for you.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Patrick Mcaneny <sailw32@...> wrote:

Bill, My radio antenna is not original, it a power amplified antenna installed on my mizzen. When I dropped my main mast to rerig and paint the mast I took off a cage-like contraption that  I figured was some sort of antenna.  Pat