From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of Patrick
Randall
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:37 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 54 price?

Hi,

Firstly I guess I'd better give a little intro as I'm new to this
list.
I don't own an Amel but am scheming and plotting to change that.
I'm a
53yr old retired fairly poor Brit, married to a Californian lady
who has
decided she likes sailing. (We bought a house on a canal down in
Florida
and a little Hunter 30 to try her out). I have been sailing since
teens.

I have been admiring SMs from afar for the last 2 years with a view
selling up and living aboard for my last few active years. I'm just
about to start looking seriously for a used SM and have of course
seen
the 54 which looks rather tasty in the video,

How much is it / will it be?
Any ideas how fast they build them? I saw reference to a waiting
list
already.

Probably completely out of my budget, especially as most of my
funds are
in USD, but I'm curious.

~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your
home
page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/A1TolB/TM

I think before I S.E.N.D eMail - do you?
Visit the eMailAdvantage site on the BP Intranet
http://emailadvantage.bpweb.bp.com