Re: [Amel] RE: Super Maramu standing rigging replacement

Graham Boyd

Sorry for massive delay to reply but never had all the info to hand at the one time, with an internet connection.

 Cost of one full set of ACMO rigging for a SM including new rigging screws (standard threads unlike Amel) delivered to the Yacht club in Hong Kong was approx USD10000. this was in Dec12/Jan 13. As I said before it really could not have been simpler, and in this part of the world the only way to be cheaper was to use Chinese wire which everyone in the know was completely against. Next time I need to replace I will do exactly the same again!

Hope this helps,

Graham

SM140 SULA

Hong Kong