Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Steerring Wheel Cover

Mark Erdos

I'll be right there!

Just got the SSB up and running - yeah! I still have a little RFI on the AIS. I need to move the AIS antenna away from the SSB antenna and install a couple of ferrites. All is good.

Cream Puff
SM2K #275

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM, <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Mark,

I was in a sewing shop/bimini maker/sail loft today and they were making a new leather cover for a helm wheel. I know Turkey is a long way from you, but possibly this will give you an idea of where to look and price comparison.

I will try to get a price here for your comparison.

Bill
BeBe 387