Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Eno Stove rebuild and parts availability

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Bill,

Would you please email me the stove photos and instructions as to how to replace the igniter?

On my computer half of what you wrote is cut off.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376

Kimberlite@...

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of yahoogroups@...
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:55 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Eno Stove rebuild and parts availability

All,

I removed and cleaned, rebuilt, and replaced old/worn parts on the Eno stove. I am sure that you are aware that it is out of production. I was successful in finding parts for a rebuild of our Eno 4 burner stove at www.socal.co.uk

I purchased the following:

Burner caps: 

Burner pots: 

Be sure to get these Burner Fixing Stud and Screw (set of two studs)...1 set for each burner...the old ones break easily: 

Electronic Ignition:

Plastimo Cooker Spare Electronic Ignition Unit 6 Outlet 

We also purchased new burner knobs and a new oven knob.

The above website index does not work well...you cannot search on part number and you cannot get good results searching by part name. It took me a while to find these parts. They have more parts such as knobs, burner tops, etc. 

If you get frustrated with trying to find the part you need, I suggest that you email Peter"at"socal.co.uk, with a photo of the part, Brand and model of the stove,

and possibly dimensions...something like this: Eno 4 burner stove produced 2002, 

100mm black porcelain burner cap with two holes...see photo."

You will find lots of instructions that I documented in this album: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/photos/albums/20069970

Bill

BeBe 387

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.