Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 2:27 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Prop Shaft Electrolysis

Kent, I am curious how long a prop Zinc usually lasts you?

We have to change Libby's every 3 months. We have seen this rate of burn in 3 marina's over the last 3 years. No one place better than the other.
Knowing that Amel replaced the prop Zinc with a plastic cap and we burn through that particular Zinc every 3 months concerns me.
Our rudder Zincs last a lot longer. 6-8 months.
Looking for some logic here.

Terry&Dena
Libby
San Diego

Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus .