Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Digest Number 3386

karkauai

There have to be child protection laws about that here in the US.  Maybe a small Asian would fit in there?  I'll go on Craig's List.

On Mar 30, 2014, at 3:53 AM, "Bill & Judy Rouse" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

Kent,

Alain has the solution. A handheld grinder/cutter with a really good blade. This way you can cut it out in chunks that fit through the access panel. Find yourself a young boy, show him how to do it and sit back and let it happen.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 7:49 AM, <alainfeuillet@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,
if the "needle gun" does not make it, in your situation I would use a small angle-grinder to cut the knots. A small one allows to use it with one hand through the port locker manhole.
Better: both in cunjunction;
Hope you will make it without too much pain.
Alain