From: Krassopoulos Dimitris
Date: 09/23/05 07:44:34
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Outhaul

Dear All,

I had a similar problem in Greece. I bought a normal rope and it was
extended by on meter ( 3 feet) after a few days of use. I ordered from Amel
the original rope but it also extended slightly 15 cm after use and I was
able to take the it in in order to tight the rope. The rope has to be very
tight any slack will make the system useless.

Best Regards

Dimitris Krassopoulos

Mobile GSM: +306944302318
Email: dkra@... <mailto:dkra@...>