Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Rookie on the water.

Mark Erdos

We will be there in summer of 2015

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us

From: gary@...
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:21:43 -0700
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Rookie on the water.

Mariners should use caution. :) My wife and I just took possession of SM 209
and she is lying in Deale, MD. We are thrilled to have realized this dream
and can't wait to get underway. We are relatively novice sailors, having
owned our 28' Sabre for 5 years and chartered for a couple of years prior to
that. We are so looking forward to exploring and adventuring aboard this
boat. Thanks to those who have knowingly and unknowingly supported this
decision making process. Thanks in advance for the forbearance required to
bring a newbie up to speed. It's going to be exciting times! Gary Robin
Rename not yet disclosed, SM209