Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cheasapeake Bay Rendezvous

Mike Ondra

Pat,

Tom and I moved Aletes to North Point Marina in Rock Hall. It's in the northern bay, not central, but the marina is ideally situated for getting together. It's located at the breakwater with a nice pavilion that easily seats over 100. There's also a hotel here as well and a few slips deep enough for us. We sometimes bump on the way in at low tide, but anchoring outside the breakwater is generally OK in the Chesapeake mud.

Have you thought about when? Aletes is off to Maine for the month of June.

Mike
Aletes SM#240
Rock Hall