Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: hot water tank . Santorin Owners will this fit.

Ian Park

I've just replaced the tank on Ocean Hobo. It was a 40 litre tank, but it was difficult to find one with the same dimensions. I settled for a 28 litre tank that fits the sapce and seems better insulated.
The bonus has been that it doesn't take very long to heat up from the engine - about 20 minutes from cold.
It was a small local company in UK.

Ian SN 96

On 9 Apr 2014, at 16:59, <ericmeury@...> wrote:

Does anybody have the 40L IsoTemp Basic installed.  Not on the boat right now.  Measurements are 25 inch length and diameter is 16.

Thanks.