Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] RE: [Amel] Battery Plan for Amel 54

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Andrew,

Thanks...I assume that you are referring to the blog at www.svbebe.com.

My wife Judy, who writes that blog, will be happy to hear that she has another fan.

Thanks,

Bill
BeBe 387

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM, <andrewbarron0484@...> wrote:

Thank you, Bill. Proves to me that sailors are the best people, and it appears Amel Owners cap that list as well. Joel has SM#477 available now, unfortunately that is about 14 months earlier than I will be buying. Thank you for the info on the charging. I am sure you will be reporting to the group on your empirical findings once you get going. I would love to look at the excel file, but really, it would be so much hieroglyphics right now until I get hands on. But thank you.

I am enjoying reading your Blog. Very good writing! Thank you.  It is blogs like yours that keep me going. Sometimes, sitting in bumper-to-bumper traffic, I actually feel like I am drowning! Like a fish out of water. Thank God I live in Vancouver and the water is never more than a few minutes drive! Just seeing it makes me feel better.
Thank you, and fair winds!