Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] finally bought an Amel

n33077@...

Thanks Kristy.
The draws 6'6" measured.  Book says it only draws 6'   I just got the call that the water pump is indeed nearly dead.  To the best of my knowledge the Sharki shares many of the same components as the Maramu's.  So if by chance you know about the fresh water pump I'm all ears.

My plan is to sail the outside up to the Chesapeake bay to Annapolis.  Shouldn't take more than a week and I have the GS going for me. I'll spend this next year up there as I wrap up some things then go elsewhere.
Aras