Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: A54 Main Sail Furling Motor

Peter Forbes

Depending on price I might be interested in a spare motor.

Peter Forbes
Amel 54 # 035
07836 209730

On 24 Apr 2014, at 10:53, "jose esteller" <jose.esteller@...> wrote:

Hi Craig

I think the main sail furling can be manufactured by LEROY SOMER in France, as the others systems used before in SM. Can you post the references of the motor and perhaps a photo? With them I will try ask this manufacturer. Past time I had the same problem with the main sail motor in my SM 2000 and I found the motor directly. I am very interested on this because perhaps in the future I can found the same problem with my actual 54 ORION!

Best regards

José Esteller

Expert près la Cour d'Appel de Montpellier (H)

Expert près la Cour Administrative d'Appel de Marseille

Tel +33467844519 Fax +33467844521

jose.esteller@...