Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New file uploaded to amelyachtowners

Peter Killen

Hi,
We are on the water world marina, Cole Bay, hoping to depart for the states this afternoon.  We were planning to sail via Bermuda, but based on the weather forecast have decided to head directly.

Good sailing

Peter

Pure Magic 433

On 23 Apr 2014, at 23:40, sailormon <kimberlite@...> wrote:

We are in the Simpson Bay marina in about slip C-18.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376