MARAMU ORIGINAL MASTER SWITCH

Alejandro Paquin

Can anyone help me answer these questions regarding the original
Maramu electrical master switch setup:

1. Can the selector be rotated both clockwise and counterclockwise
without causing harm to the switch or other systems?

2.If I start the engine on the SECOURS position (all battery banks
together) can I switch back to NORMAL position with the engine running?

3.If I leave the selector in the SECOURS position with the engine
running (and both alternators running of course) will I be charging
both battery banks at the same time? Is it safe to run the engine in
this position any period of time?

Alex Paquin
SIMPATICO
Maramu #94