File Upload issues: Leece-Neville adding a smart regulator

yahoogroups@...

Two times this morning I tried to upload a PDF file and get errors. I am not sure why...the first time with Chrome, the second time with IE.

I will continue trying to upload the file: Super Maramu Leese-Nevile alternator rewiring to fit Next Step smart regulator.pdf to: Files>>Miscellaneous

This is a file with instructions and photos by Alan Leslie, s/v Elyse (SM437) of changing the Leece-Neville 24V alternator internal voltage regulator to an external smart voltage regulator.

If you need this and do not see it uploaded in the next two days, email me at bill"at"svbebe.com for a copy.

Bill

BeBe 387