Re: File Upload issues: Leece-Neville adding a smart regulator

Andrew & Kate Lamb

I would be interested in this document to compare notes - I did the same thing two weeks ago with the Leese-Neville alternator and a sterling digital 24v regulator - I also took some pictures - It was a very simple modification as the Sterling regulator leaves the existing regulator in place and just connects to the field wire - so the installation was just a case of identifying the field wire (greatly helped by a diagram from this site) attaching to this and hooking up to other wires - no wires were cut and nothing removed.

Andrew

Ronpische SM472