Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] wall lamp SM 1997

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

I searched the Imtra catalog on-line. Imtra does not have the polished brass model or a model called Life.

They do have what looks to be the same fixture in stainless steel at $110 plus the shade which is sold separately.

http://www.imtra.com/f281ffe6-9817-4496-8fc2-70a8145763c9/lighting-light-fixtures-wall-lights-detail.htm

Bill
BeBe 387

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:37 AM, john martin symoondog@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Imtra brand wall light, style called "Life" appears to be the identical lamp as on our SM2k hull #248.  price a few years ago was US$183 for lamp, US$44 for shade.  see www.imtra.com for current info.

I have had good luck cleaning the half-lampshades by dusting them first and then spraying with a chlorine bleach/water 50-50 solution, then rinshing with fresh water.  they come out looking branch new.

Ruth
MOON DOG
SM2k hull #248

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:08:41 -0700
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] wall lamp SM 1997

Wall sconce SM 1997.
The varnish is dull brass, I would change the wall sconces, someone does it address a supplier to change these lamps with half lampshades.
thank you very much