From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rossirossix4
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:50 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bowthruster Bow Thruster Replacment Tool
Instructions

(spelled both ways to enable future searches)

I recently received my bowthruster bow thruster replacement tool
from Amel...with no instructions. I have heard that the written
instructions that Amel sends are confusing. While I think I may
understand how to use it, could someone post a step by step set of
instructions? Special tips? Thought I might figure it out BEFORE I
need to use it.

Bob, Brittany de la Mer

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS