Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] one more amel did it!

Rainer Huthmacher

Singelhanded!!!!
Respect.
Rainer
SM#69 Yin Yang

On 14.05.2014, at 12:20, "Halidun Karagoz halidunk@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All,

s/v Amanin, Amel 54 no.164, has just completed her first singlehanded circumnavigation, and arrived at her home mooring in Datca, Turkey.

Main ports of the journey were, Knidos (Turkey, Nov 2012), Gozo, Smir, La Palma, Martinique, Panama, Nuku Hiva, Tuamotu Atolls, Tahiti, Moorea, Bora-Bora, Cook Islands, Tonga, Fiji, New Caledonia, Thursday Island, Darwin, Christmas Island, Reunion, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Mindelo, La Palma, Smir, Gozo, Datca (Turkey, May 2014).

I am thankful to the stubborn but good people of Amel Boatyard, for building this fantastic boat for me, who  handled many situations gracefully, and transformed potential misery to pleasure.

I am also grateful to Rıza, of Emekmarine, Gocek, for his 7/24 online technical support, through some bizzare timezone differences.

Fair winds to you all,

Haldun Karagoz

s/v Amanin
Amel 54 no. 164