From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of closereach
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 10:08 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bowthruster Bow Thruster Replacment Tool
Instructions

I agree with Bob. I have the bow thruster refit gear and haven't
installed it on my SM. I would ask also for photos to be posted of the
installed gear.

Richard Tate
SM#5 "Spice"

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "rossirossix4"
<equinoxsolstice@h...> wrote:

(spelled both ways to enable future searches)

I recently received my bowthruster bow thruster replacement tool
from Amel...with no instructions. I have heard that the written
instructions that Amel sends are confusing. While I think I may
understand how to use it, could someone post a step by step set of
instructions? Special tips? Thought I might figure it out BEFORE I
need to use it.

Bob, Brittany de la Mer

Sailing
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sailing&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+yacht&w3=
Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=PlhCW0zvsb13KReuHX3A-Q>

Sailing
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Sailing+yacht&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+yac
ht&w3=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=SzbkQjL-eN7E93cbJzL0eQ> yacht

Amel
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Amel&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+yacht&w3=Ame
l&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=pKnE4krYP80ImoJWH3305w>

Boating
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boating+sailing&w1=Sailing&w2=Sailing+y
acht&w3=Amel&w4=Boating+sailing&c=4&s=63&.sig=-PqrRug6_9dlpPCqNcYXvA>
sailing

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

* Visit your group "amelyachtowners