Re: 1993 AMEL Santorin For Sale

stargazer41amel...

I was viewing your website on your Amel. It's a
beautiful vessel. I read your description on the interior
wood and the number of coats of poly/varnish on it. I
am curious ... did you have the interior wood
revarnished? If so did you do it yourself or have it done. My
'86 Sharki could use some work in that area but I am
not quite sure how to deal with the original finish.
Mine has cracked through the years (we are 4th
owners). I just recently did the floor but that was a
different finish on it and I removed it comepletely by
sanding. If anyone else knows how to deal with the
interior finish I would greatly appreciate it. Delores