Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] one more amel did it!

Halidun Karagoz

No Tony, unfortunately i'm too illiterate to write. Instead i shoot videoblogs. I started to upload them (slowly slowly) on facebook.yahya.karagoz.77 and some of them on amel owners page on facebook. Most of the blogs are in Turkish language, but places, passages etc needs no narration at all. Besides, i talk nonsense anyways. Cheers, Haldun

On 21 May 2014, at 11:17, "Tony Robinson tonywrobinson51@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Haldun,

Did you write a blog about your experiences with the Amel 54 during your vo=
yage ? I would love to read it if you did......

Regards, Tony Robinson - Catriona R Amel 54 no. 102.

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:20 AM, "Halidun Karagoz halidunk@... [a=
melyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:
=20

=C2=A0=20