Location of C.B. or Fuse, SM Fwd Head Extract Pump

Jim Anderson

Is there a circuit breaker or fuse for the extract pump for the forward head on the Sumer Maramu? The supply pumps for both heads & their breakers are on the forward bulkhead of the engine room and are working fine. However for the forward head there is no power to the extract pump mounted at the base of the toilet. The extract pump does not come on using either the big round "Flush" button, or with the rocker switch held in the "Drain" position. (Naturally per the law of the sea, written by Murphy I believe, this occurred while in the midst of my rebuild of the aft head.) Thanks, - Jim SM 384 Sirena Azul