Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Morocco - Melilla

Halidun Karagoz

Hi Malcolm,
Melilla is a very nice place, with cheap and clean diesel. Booze is also very cheap.
Marina Smir is also a nice place, with an excellent beach and a good hub to visit places like Tetuan, but i was seriously harassed by the officials there.
Cheers,
Haldun

sv Amanin A54 no 164
currently on the hard in Gocek

On 27 May 2014, at 15:45, "Malcolm Armitage marmitage73@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi

I am a new owner of a SM and hoping to take a trip from Souther Spain where she' moored over to Morocco (maybe Melilla) and I just wondered if any one in the group has been there or has any tips, do's and dont's or good moorings to visit please.

Regards

Malcolm
SM 117