Re: Source for African mahogany for Bulkhead Repair

anniemno1 <anniemno1@...>

Our boat, Annie M, is in Mobile, Alabama. We realize that we will
incur shipping charges from any source.

Thanks for taking the time to check. We are fairly certain that
Sapele will provide the closest match. Samples would be most helpful.

Regards,

John and Anne
Annie M
Mango #1

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "coatsken" <goldendaze@u...>
wrote:

Where are you? We are in Deltaville, VA and I have just talked to
Yukon Lumber in Norfolk Va. They carry african mahogany. 3/4"
($108)and 1/4"($54) in stock. They can order 1/2" and sapele.
Sapele
being more expensive. I have not seen it, am going over next week
check it out, as am redoing nav station an building chart cabinet in
aft cabin. www.yukonlumber.com (757 625 7131).
Ken & Judy, Goldendaze, maramu 192