EUTIKIA

Giovanni TESTA

DEAR ALL,
I am the happy owner of EUTIKIA, SM 2000 # 428.
The boat is as new and I am improving our quality of life on board. Now
I am wondering how to protect the cockpit with a complete cover.
Actualy I have a standard one with half cover and I am looking for a
practical solution to complete it with a removable structure. Any
suggestions, or photos ?
An other question is about HF radio.Wich is the best way to install it
on a SM? Wich the "lighter" pocket solution? I have read a lot about
( "HF RADIO E.MAIL FOR "IDI-YACHTS" ecc ) but Amel yacht owners
experience first !
Fair Winds,
Giovanni Testa
Venezia