Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] EUTIKIA

Roger Banks <roger.banks@...>

Hi Giovanni

Any chance of posting a photo of your full cover onto the site?

Regards, Roger
Message from Roger Banks
Mobile: 0407 91 4601
Home: +61 2 6291 4601

On 31/10/2005, at 5:16 PM, svmalaika@... wrote:

Giovanni,

AMEL offer a "full cover" cockpit closure as an option. It attachs
to the aft
end of the half-cover and extends beyond the mizzen mast. We have
used ours
for four winters living aboard and are very happy with it. You can
either
purchase one directly from AMEL or have one made to their design.

I'm not sure I understand your HF radio question. We have an AMEL
installed
Furuno SSB that works perfectly. However, we have not yet used it
for email
since cell phone connectivity is good in the Med.

Fair winds,

Charlie Cronheim
S/V MALAIKA II (SM #336)
Barcelona, SPAIN