From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of svmalaika@...
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:16 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] EUTIKIA

Giovanni,

AMEL offer a "full cover" cockpit closure as an option. It attachs to the
aft
end of the half-cover and extends beyond the mizzen mast. We have used ours
for four winters living aboard and are very happy with it. You can either
purchase one directly from AMEL or have one made to their design.

I'm not sure I understand your HF radio question. We have an AMEL installed
Furuno SSB that works perfectly. However, we have not yet used it for email
since cell phone connectivity is good in the Med.

Fair winds,

Charlie Cronheim
S/V MALAIKA II (SM #336)
Barcelona, SPAIN