From: "Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amel owners
Sent: Saturday, 31 May 2014, 11:29
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] open CPN

Hi all,
last year a friendly cruiser gave us the open CPN chart system for our lap top. They included the Google feature but just for the Fiji area. It gives photographic images showing reefs etc. Combined with a gps aerial it is the ultimate for navigating around coral reefs and difficult entrances. Problem being we have lost touch with them and would like to download the Google feature for other areas. Can anyone advise how this can be accessed.
  Regards
Danny
SM 299 Ocean Pearl